We Treat your Pet Like Family.
The Veterinary Medical Center in Easton, MD offers an extensive range of excellent quality medical, diagnostic, surgical, wellness and preventative health care to the small and large animals in the Mid-Delmarva region.
As a private veterinary practice, we will provide personal care to you and your special companion animal in a compassionate, friendly atmosphere. We are strong promoters of preventative veterinary care and encourage a proactive approach to keeping your animal healthy through annual wellness exams, vaccines, parasite prevention, and, for horses, our Equine Wellness Program. Should your pet experience an illness, our team of doctors are able to diagnose and treat most animal health conditions.
We offer a level of unmatched veterinary expertise:
- Our doctors are on call for our established clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If your animal has suffered a serious injury or life-threatening event, please call us immediately.
- Our veterinarians have advanced education and experience. Our staff includes a board-certified large animal internist and a board-certified equine practitioner, as well as a third doctor who has completed an advanced internship in large animal medicine.
- Our 3 fully equipped mobile units perform farm calls, or you may bring your horse to our hospital in Easton.
- We are a fully accredited AAHA hospital, and we pride ourselves on offering superior care to our patients and clients at all times.
- We were voted the Best Veterinary Clinic, Best of Eastern Shore 2012, in The Best of What’s Up Magazine.
- In April, 2013, we were voted one of the “Top 10 Veterinary Hospital Designs” winners by Veterinary Economics.
We look forward to seeing you and your companion animal. Please call us today to schedule an appointment.