Equine Wellness Program
Home • Client Center • Equine Wellness Program
We are excited to offer an Equine Wellness Program to our horse owners. Our wellness program is designed to offer preventative health care for your horse on a routine and timely basis. Core vaccines are included. Medical evaluations performed twice yearly will help to maintain your horse’s optimal health. Enrollment in this program also offers you a financial incentive to take a proactive approach to your horse’s health care.
Great Value – save over 15% over non-packaged service and vaccine prices!
- Preventative care for horses is aimed at identifying health issues before they become major problems
- A detailed report card is provided twice yearly
- Customized dental care, nutritional counseling, lameness screening and parasite control strategies for your horse are included
- Additional equine preventative care procedures such as sheath/ udder cleaning, Coggins test, CBC or blood chemistry and vaccines done at the time of the wellness visit will be discounted 5%
- Enroll 3 or more horses to qualify for an additional 5% fee reduction
How it works
- You must enroll your horse in the program prior to our first visit. In order to be able to offer these fee reductions, we do require that you prepay or pay in full at the time of the visit. No billing can be done for these services
- Because of their unique health care needs, horses under 12 months and broodmares are excluded
- Additional treatments or procedures that require extra time may need to be scheduled for a future visit (additional visits would be subject to regular fees)
- Enrollment for your horse may occur at any time during the year.